Himalayan Dog Chews are the original long lasting, hard smoked cheese chew. It was created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods with yak milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off; high-quality eating entertainment. When the chew becomes a small piece, take the leftover end away. Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes, heat in the microwave on high power for approx. 45 seconds to create a cheesy puffed treat. Let it cool for 2 minutes and treat your dog to a homemade puff.
- Long lasting & 100% natural
- Lactose, gluten, corn, soy, wheat and grain free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible
- Healthy alternative to rawhide
- Supports and promotes oral health
Ingredients: Cheese (skim milk citrus juice, salt enzymes).
Available in multiple sizes!